Vivier Radiance Serum
Give your skincare routine an extra boost with a FREE GIFT worth up to 40% of your order value on all eligible orders today! Check the Gift bubble on the lower right side of your screen! Note: Free Gift will not appear in cart, only at the checkout. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount code.
🍂 September Bonus Offer 🍂
All orders $750+ (pre-tax, after any discount) will also receive a FREE ZO Sunsreen + Primer, a $72 value! Note: Item will not appear in cart or at checkout, will be added at time of shipping.
🚚 FREE Shipping On All Orders $99+ (pre-tax) or $7.99 Flat Rate Below. 1 - 3 Day* Transit Time to All of Canada. View Our Shipping Guide.
🇨🇦 We are a proud Canadian company committed to providing fast and convenient service across Canada. All pricing is in CAD, and all products ship very quickly from within Canada, so there are no surprised added duties or fees upon Delivery.
Vivier Radiance Serum
PATENTED L-ASCORBIC ACID USP 8%, ARBUTIN AND RESORCINOL
This hydroquinone-free, pharmaceutical grade serum is an anti-aging and skin brightening sērum for all skin types. It’s uniquely formulated to reduce the appearance of age spots, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin tone.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Arbutin | Resorcinol
This formula gives your skin the power it needs to revitalize itself.
- Perfect for anyone seeking a non-Hydroquinone serum for the improvement in the appearance of aging skin and age spots
- May be used long-term as maintenance
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with Hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Reduces the appearance of aging and age spots while sloughing off dead skin cells
- Oil-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and recommended by physicians
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any makeup or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use. Limit sun exposure during usage by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Gycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance, 4-Butylresorcinol.